Marketing Manager Position
About the company
Kelly Faetanini is a rapidly growing wedding dress brand that sells wholesale to bridal boutiques around the world and has recently expanded by opening their first retail bridal store in New York City. The brand has become synonymous with femininity, romance and the essence of a classic soul with a modern twist. Keeping her customers in mind, many of her gowns feature customizable options and unique selling features. At Kelly Faetanini, everything we do in our business is focused on creating a better experience for our customers to truly give them a “wow” experience that is untouchable. We are a dynamic and fast paced company focused on finding innovative ways to better serve our customers. We are a growth mindset group that is always striving to have a positive impact in our industry.
About the position
Kelly Faetanini seeks a Marketing Manager to work with the Founder to execute all facets of marketing and brand management. Experience with an apparel company is required. Bridal experience is a plus!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
● Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
● Undertake daily marketing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
● Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
● Manage the execution and coverage of photoshoots, events, seminars, collaborations, trade shows and industry events (Bridal Market NYC).
● Create an influencer marketing program within the brands to manage & execute end-to-end operations of influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations
● Identify and manage new and existing relationships, successfully negotiate paid and earned opportunities.
● Strategize and oversee the development of content that can be leveraged across social channels to include timing, theme and deliverables.
● Strategize and execute the brand's PR efforts across social, web and email.
● Monitor KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy of all moving parts of this role, making recommendations for continuous improvement (Social, Influencer Collaborations, Email, Website)
● Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
● Oversee all social channels and identifying and participating in relevant online communities, online forums, industry groups, etc to insert the brand in these relevant conversations.
● Strategize and oversee social media content and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the brands audience across all digital platforms (including but not limited to social networks, email, website, and blog).
● Stay up-to-date on current social media trends and implement them for the brand
● Pull and compile weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of website, ppc, seo, social etc, through third-party tools and use insights to drive strategic evolution across channels.
● Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
● Implement SEO and other marketing best practices
● 3 – 5 year of digital marketing and social media experience. Bridal industry experience is a plus, but not required.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience
● Knowledge of Facebook and Google Ads Manager, including the ability to directly manage execution and optimizations.
● Excellent written and verbal communication including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; for captions, copy, website and email marketing
● Copywriting experience preferred
● Innovative thinking, willingness to identify and try new social and marketing concept
● Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
● Intermediate skills in graphic design to cut and resize images, create engaging graphics and gifs as necessary
● Metrics oriented, extremely organized, and obsessed with data that drives growth
● Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software
● Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
● Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong time management and organizational abilities.
● Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abiltiies
● Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
● Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Strong writing and copy-editing skills
● Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
● Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
● Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
● Strong project management skills
● Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
● Ability to travel as necessary
A+ TRAITS & ATTRIBUTES:
● Take ownership of marketing/branding role
● Have a clear strategic vision and implement
● Personally accountable and adaptable.
● Open-minded, growth-oriented and vulnerable
● Build legendary relationships with Customers, Vendor partners and Co-Workers
● Cultivate creativity, interest and brand awareness
● Data driven